The Lagos State Chapter of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo has commended the Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi for his progressive and exemplary development leadership that have resulted in massive infrastructural development and economic rejuvenation of the state.
In a statement, the President, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Lagos State, Chief Solomon Ogbonna, said he never authored any insolent message, missives or correspondences, directly or indirectly, and will never do so in my life, knowing you as a positive light for Ebonyi people, and by extension, Ndigbo in general.
The statement reads: “I write on behalf of the Lagos State Exco of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, and on behalf of all Ndigbo, here, there and everywhere
I state categorically that:
1. Neither I nor any member of the exco channelled any form of text messages, WhatsApp messages, oral/verbal or written messages to your Excellency the Executive Governor of Ebonyi State, for whatever reasons.
2. That I am extremely loyal to you and your progressive/developmental leadership which has resulted in the infrastructural and economic rejuvenation of Ebonyi state.
3. That there are no omissions or commissions good enough to serve as basis for any form of affront.
4. That I am aware, just like my cohorts, that you are a worthy Ambassador of peace and a pursuer of egalitarianism for the good of Ebonyi state people and humanity at large.
5. That in a short while, a delegation of Ohanaeze Ndigbo led by my humble self in Lagos State will visit you for homage and familiarzation in the interest of solidarity and progress of the State.
Your Excellency, mischief makers and disgruntled elements, who are enemies of peace are at work, angling to forment trouble and create disharmony amongst well meaning people who are fighting hard to improve the lots of Ndigbo everywhere.
Once again Your Excellency, I reiterate that I never authored any insolent message, missives or correspondences, directly or indirectly, and will never do so in my life, knowing you as a positive light for Ebonyi people, and by extension, Ndigbo in general.
On behalf of all of us, I hereby extend my deepest respect and appreciation.
I greatly thank Your Excellency and look forward to meeting you in due course with a delegation of grateful Ndigbo from Lagos State.Chief Solomon Ogbonna, President, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Lagos State