Are you a Nigerian entrepreneur with a great business idea or an existing business across any sector?
Then do not miss the opportunity to gain entry into the 8th edition of The Next Titan; a 10-week entrepreneurial reality TV show.
Themed “The Uncaged”, The Next Titan is organised by Nigeria’s Heritage Bank.
It is designed for innovative Nigerian youths, who have excellent business ideas, to embark on real-life entrepreneurial challenges for benefits that will help start their new businesses or support existing businesses.
The winner of the show will receive a grand prize of ₦15 million cash, while the top 1000 contestants with good business ideas, and those whose businesses are already registered, will receive ₦3 million in funding.
Unregistered businesses will qualify for ₦250,000, courtesy of the Nigeria Investment Youth Fund (NIYF).
Hosting the programme is the Nigerian TV presenter, event host and model, Adaeze Aduaka.
The judges include the CEO of Trans-Sahara Investment; Kyari A. Bukar and the co-founder; Tonye Cole, founder and CEO of CPMS Africa; Chris Parkes, and the CEO of Primera Africa Securities; Lilian Olubi.
To be eligible for participation in the programme, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You must be between the ages of 21 to 40 years of age
- You must be a graduate or an undergraduate of a recognised University
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health
- You must be willing and able to move into and reside in The Next Titan House in Lagos for the duration of the 10 weeks of the show
- You must be willing and able to cover all travel expenses to and from the location of The Next Titan House where all contestants will be resident throughout the show
- You must be willing and able to fully participate for the duration of the 10 weeks of the show, based on the dates set by the show’s producers
- You must be willing and able to peacefully coexist with the other contestants who will be your housemates during the duration of the show
- Neither applicants nor any of their immediate family members must be employees, producers, directors or agents of Bravopoints International Ltd, Heritage Bank Plc, and other Sponsors of the show
Participation is open to Nigerians in the Diaspora who meet the eligibility requirements. Irrespective of race, gender, tribe, ethnicity or religion, Nigerian citizens can participate.
Visit The Next Titan’s official page to register.